Sunday 29 July 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Pizza Me Up!

Evening lovelies!

I was recently contacted asking if I would like to try the new Mexicano pizzas from Domino's Pizza. Now let me tell you I love food, be it cooking it, eating it or buying it, so I happily took them up on their offer!

I invited a few friends over and we ordered the Chicken Mexicano pizza, plus a few extras including mozzarella sticks and gourmet garlic bread, yum!


Now I am not a big spicy food lover but this was delicious, whoever thought of putting sour cream on pizza deserves be up there with the person who thought of putting a hash brown in a burger! The pizza had plenty of toppings, loads of cheese and the all important garlic herb dip for the crusts :)

I will definitely be making sure I get to eat this again before it disappears from their menu (it's a limited edition guest pizza so I don't think it will be around for long)

Disclaimer - I was provided the pizza and extra items to review. I was not paid for my review other than receiving items free of charge. All views are my own, I really do love pizza!


9 comments:

  1. Darn, I'm jealous! I love Domino's, and the Mexicano pizza's look so tasty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've tried this, it is deeeelish! Glad you enjoyed it :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tempted to try this when I ordered Domino's the other week, really wish I had now, it looks so tasty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. um yum yum yum!!! sounds good to me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God that looks amazing. I LOVE pizza and usually go for pepperoni with bbq sauce base. YUM!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky are you to get a pizza an other stuff to review :) I'm a veggi so find that I can't really order anything different from the usual veggie options when rdering pizza-but I do love pizza take away though

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do a vegetarian Mexicano pizza that looks delicious :)

      Delete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...