Friday 22 June 2012

Lady Bug Says ... My Summer 2012 Nail Polish Picks

 You all probably know by now that I am a little bit obsessed with nail polish. I don't think you can really go wrong with nail polish, unlike other beauty products!

I thought I would show you my favourite and most used nail polishes for Summer 2012.


Clockwise from top - Barry M - NP140, LOOK Beauty - Shade 24 Sequin Effect, Barry M - Peach Melba, Barry M - Ltd Edition 030, ELF - Coral & Models Own - Jade Green




Barry M - Peach Melba - The prettiest pastel peach colour that only requires 2 coats and dries fairly quickly.
LOOK Beauty - Shade 24 Sequin Effect - So damn hard to photograph but so pretty. A clear polish with holographic flakes in it.
Barry M - NP 140 - No name but a gorgeous bright coral pink that dries with a semi matte finish.
Models Own - Jade Green - A dirty mint green that goes on like a dream, as do nearly all the Models Own polishes I have tried!


The aforementioned Sequin Effect layered over Barry M - NP140, my favourite combination at the moment!
Barry M - Ltd Edition 030 - A bright lavender purple, just beautiful!
ELF - Coral - My all time favourite polish, I am now on bottle number 2. A dreamy pink and gold duo-chrome and my go to pedicure colour.

This post should of contained one more polish, Models Own - Slate Grey, but it took a dive off my dressing table and on to the tiled floor in my bathroom. It will soon be repurchased as it is the most perfect nude!

What are your favourite polishes at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. The elf and models own polishes are lovely shades! I haven't painted my nails in so long! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave at the mo is Barry M Coral, but I'll be trying out those Models Own ones if they're that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Peach Melba and I love it!
    Hannah Rose
    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely selection for Summer :) Definitely going to investigate the Models Own green one!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...