Monday 7 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge - Day 6 & 7

 Evening!

A double challenge post today as I was busy in Bristol shopping with my Mum and Sister yesterday :) Hope everyone has had a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Day 6 - Something out of your comfort zone but you love it


Sheer leopard maxi, H&M £10

I love this leopard print maxi! But I have shamefully only worn it once to the Mr's work Christmas party a few years ago. I can't seem to make it work for day wear, any ideas would be appreciated! It is out of my comfort zone as despite putting myself out there through my blog I am a pretty shy person and worry that people will wonder what on earth I am wearing if I stepped out in this :S


Day 7 - A special occasion outfit

I couldn't pick one so I have decided to show what I have worn to weddings over the past few years as I love everyone of these dresses!


Dress, Pussycat London via New Look £25


Halter maxi dress, TK Maxx £5, Bag, Primark £3, Flower, Primark £1, Necklace, Matalan £3


Dress, H&M via Ebay £13, Clutch Bag, Primark £5


Dress, made by me, fabric £8 :), Nude Wedge Heels, River Island £25, Nude Clutch, Matalan £6, Coral Ring, Matalan £5, Gold Feather Earrings, Matalan £2

3 comments:

  1. I love the halterneck maxi dress so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxi dresses, your leopard sheer one is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the TKMaxx and H&M Maxi dresses that you wore to the weddings, I think maxis are a great outfit to wear, they always look elegant and dressy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...