Saturday 7 January 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Clothes Show Goodies

Sorry for the continued blog silence!

I am still ill though hopefully I will be on the mend soon. Will be a lack of outfit posts for a while, being ill has made me completely lose my appetite and therefore I have lost weight and none of my clothes fit properly! At least now I have a good excuse to eat lots of chocolate to get the weight back on!

I thought I would finally show you all what I picked up at the Clothes Show back in December.

Snuggliest jumper possibly ever! Internacionale, £13

Faux leather a-line skirt. Apparently destined for Primark, £5

Me & Zena necklace, £12 & Chunky silver necklace, £5

Models Own were offering a goody bag when you spent £10, so I picked up a few nail varnishes (one for my blogger secret santa) and a loose eye shadow. The goody bag was better than I expected, think the only thing I wont use is the orange liner!

Barry M were also doing a £10 goody bag which I split with my Mum

Glossybox were offering 2 boxes for £10 so my Mum and I got a box each and picked our favourites to keep. The also gave out discount codes for a free box which I used to pick up the Christmas box, worth getting for the nail varnish alone!

Just a selection of random things put in some of the many goody bags that the magazines and various people hand out.

I was fairly restrained this year!

5 comments:

  1. What a great haul! I really hope you feel better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely got some great things. I've never been to the Clothes Show although I've always wanted to. Maybe 2012 will be the year I finally go :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul! I wish they had those kind of bags here... Hope you get better!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chunky silver necklace looks amazing! Your Glossybox goodies look great too :) looks like you got some good loot! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys :)

    I love the jewellery especially the Me & Zena necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...