Sunday 11 December 2011

Lady Bug Says ... I'm Back!

Well hello lovely ladies! Remember me?

It has been an absolute age since I last posted :( I have been pretty ill and therefore have not been taking any outfit photos or feeling up to spending time constructing decent posts! But the good news is I am finally starting to feel myself again :)

Right, lets start with some lovely festive sparklyness!

Recently I was contacted by the lovely people from George at Asda, asking whether I would like to be sent a beautiful evening dress to style up for the Christmas party season. Of course I agreed, every girl always needs a new party dress!

I picked this gorgeous navy blue jersey skater dress with sequined collar.

Evening Dress, Courtesy of George at Asda £16, Patent heels, Matalan £5

Necklace, Accessorize £1

I decided to add even more sparkle to the collar with this gold necklace, if you can't go a little over the top at Christmas then when can you?!

Ring, Accessorize £4

A Christmas party season outfit wouldn't be complete without a cocktail ring :)

Outfit total - £26

Now I just need a party to be swept off to!

9 comments:

  1. Love the addition of the necklace - you are so right! Great to hear you are feeling better! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cocktail ring is gorgeous!!
    Love the added sparkle to the collar, very pretty dress.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning :) I adore the collar
    I really like George clothes- best part of going to Asda, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your feeling better. Loving the dress.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back sweetheart! love that dress x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, hope you're feeling much better. That added bling with the collar makes the outfit and your hair is looking fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, welcome back! Glad to hear you're feeling better. xx
    We Shop Therefore We Are

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...