Monday 19 September 2011

Lady Bug Says ... The Look Magazine AW11 Show

Evening Ladies!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! Mine was certainly a busy one as I travelled up to London and attended The Look Show!

It was a manic day, I think the only time I really relaxed was the hour I was sat down for the show, the rest of the time was spent rushing around and struggling through the absolutely mental crowds as Westfield Stratford City! It made Oxford Street look quiet, literally every square inch of standing space was occupied with thousands upon thousands of people! Very overwhelming!

Whilst I felt very lucky to have won tickets I must admit I was a little underwhelmed by the experience. After seeing blog posts of the SS11 Look Show I was rightly or wrongly expecting a little more. I was disappointed to be turned away from the champagne reception (apparently I had the wrong type of ticket) so didn't have the opportunity to meet any bloggers before hand.

The actual show itself was fab and I was really happy with the seat I was placed in, great view! After the show I only had 30 mins before I had to leave to catch my train, so again no time to meet anyone! I literally dashed into Forever 21 then jumped on the tube!

Here are some photos and my favourite looks from the show :)

Me & Caroline

Urban Outfitters

Dorothy Perkins

Dorothy Perkins

Oasis

New Look

Forever 21

Forever 21

H&M

H&M

River Island

River Island

Miss Selfridge

The lovely Dionne Bromfield performed, amazing voice!

Sarah Harding made an appearance on the catwalk, loved her hair!

Spotted Kelis sitting on the FROW opposite

and Kimberley Wyatt flashing alot of leg!

I wore Steve Madden boots, TK Maxx £35, Sheer tights, Primark £1, Camel dress, c/o Select, Vintage belt, Charity Shop £1, Vintage Scarf, Charity Shop 50p, Leopard bag, H&M £10


The goody bag was fab! Wish I had looked through it properly whilst I was there though as I didn't see the Miss Selfridge lottery gift card. I will be doing a quick 24hr giveaway of this tomorrow as I won't be in London to see if it has any funds on it!

My favourite item from the goody bag was this amazing chocolate slab with artwork printed on it! As soon as I came home and saw it I told the Mr that when we get married I want chocolate invitations!

Overall I had a great day, loved seeing what all the brands have in-store for us over the next few months!

7 comments:

  1. awww it's so nice to see what the collections actual were !! haha we were so fed up I think we kept saying they were either Zara or Monsoon hahaha. Nice to see who they are really buy, aww you and your friend looked lovely bummed we never got to meet there will be a next time for sure. Fab post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame I didn't get to say hello!
    Great pics, and I understand what you mean about busy, was manic!
    Sarah's hair looked amazing, didn't even recognise her.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun show!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a good day, love what you wore! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my Gosh! Looks so amazing... I like ur outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a chocolate wedding invite sounds like the kind I definitely want to receive! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...