Monday 16 May 2011

Lady Bug Says ... I'm Still Here!

Just a super quick post to let you know that I am still here!


My laptop seems to have pretty much reached the end of its working life(even the IT geek Mr says it's pretty much beyond saving). It has taken to displaying nasty 'Internet Explorer cannot display this page' on pretty much every blog I try to go on, hence the complete lack of comments! So I am currently saving up and on the look out for a new laptop that may be slightly less temperamental! If anyone has any laptop recommendations please let me know!


So a big sorry for the lack of comments, I am trying to sneak a few in every time my laptop decides to cooperate/I have some spare time during my lunch at work! I am still reading every ones blogs on Google Reader though :)


Fingers crossed it won't be long until I am back to my blogging best!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finding a new laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...