Thursday 17 March 2011

“#AussieLight – Put a spring in your spring! Tell us how would you lighten up your life?”

Evening Lovelies!
I thought I would take the opportunity today to show you my new hair and do my entry for the Aussie Lighter Life competition!
I had my hair cut on Saturday and for the 1st time in around 10 years I had a fringe cut in! So far I am really loving it, the Mr says it makes me look like a doll, especially when I have blush on!

Now then, Aussie have been asking how I would lighten up my life, and I quite simply thought that the following things would definitely lighten up my life and world!
Well to kick things off getting a good few inch's cut from my barnett has definitely lightened my life and taken a weight(all be it quite minimal) off my shoulders!


Candles, lots of pretty sparkly candles!


Balloons, they never fail to lighten your mood!

Yummy healthy food, perfect for lightening your life and your waistline!


Deliciously light sponge fairy cakes! Speaks for itself really doesn't it!

7 comments:

  1. Your fringe looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR NEW FRINGE!!
    lovelove xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fringe looks gorge, your hair looks really healthy and shiny. Gorgeous!
    Good luck on the comp, I think you'd be a great angel.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fringe, i need to get my hair cut but i can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh the fringe makes you look so like the girl from Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fringe is really cool - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...