Tuesday 21 December 2010

Lady Bug Says ... On The 9th Day Of Christmas

Evening Lovelies.
I made it into work today! Well I got a lift, the Mr does not trust me to drive in the snow! Though I am not to fond of the idea of driving in it either to be honest! I'm a bit gutted to be missing out on meeting up with all my friends that are back from university tomorrow night, hopefully I can catch up with them over Christmas!
I thought I would share with you my Christmas wish list. If any of these items appear under the tree I would have a super big smile on my face!


Next

Next


Wild & Wolf




Lush




Temporary Secretary





Miso @ Republic






Today Next are giving away some swanky TVs, perfect for trashy TV watching on a hungover Sunday!

Click on the icon below to enter!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...