Saturday 18 December 2010

Lady Bug Says ... On The 7th Day Of Christmas

Evening Ladies!
Well the migraine from the other day turned into a few days of headache/sickness hell! I am still feeling a bit rough but at least I am keeping food down and can face properly looking at the computer again!
Last week I decided it was about time to see what Eyeko is all about. They were running a great surprise party bag deal, £32.50 worth of items for £15. Plus a free Petite Polish with every order, seemed like a pretty good opportunity to give Eyeko a go!
So here is what I received.

Magic Bronzer Brush in Rio
London Lips in Shoreditch
Petite Polish
Cheeky Colour in My Coral Crush
Magic Mascara
Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Purple
Not bad for £15! Let me know if you would like to see any swatches.
Today Next are giving away a £500 gift card! That could be a whole lot of January sale shopping for the lucky winner!
Click on the swan below to enter!

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...