Thursday 7 October 2010

Lady Bug Says ... A Hint Of Pink!

Evening ladies!
Sorry for my minimal blogging recently. Crazy work schedules and general tiredness have got in the way. But I promise I will try harder!
I am planning on having a massive wardrobe clear out, I have got it into my mind that I can be ruthless and have a real good sort out! Hopefully it will go better than it usually does, I usually have the best intentions then have a small pile of maybe 5 things that I am prepared to part with. Despite half of my wardrobe being unworn/unloved/what was I thinking purchases!
So be prepared for a blog sale/shop soon! Hopefully with more than a few items!
Today's outfit was planned without checking the weather forecast, wearing suede open toed shoes when heavy rain decides to make an appearance was probably not the best of ideas!
I like the flashes of pink in an otherwise very plain outfit!

Shoes, Primark, a gift from my sister, Jeans, Matalan £10, Tshirt, Gap via charity shop £1, Blazer, Primark £1


Outfit total - £12

I received this lovely necklace yesterday, I love getting packages, its like a mini Christmas!

13 comments:

  1. love this :) bargin at £12!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, shoes are immense :)
    You little bargin hunter you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the flashes of pink too :)

    That necklace is really pretty - I like getting packages a bit too much.. You'd think the novelty would wear off, seeing as just this week I've had about 12 so far.. but no :/ !

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace :)
    The little flashes of pink work really well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the splash of pink, and that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pops of pink are gorgeous! Love that blazer especially :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your blazer and the pops of pink in your outfit!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink pops of color in your outfit and that blazer is awesome! (sorry if this is a duplicate comment, I always find it really difficult to comment on your blog :( )

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your blazer, the pink turn ups are so cute. As for wardrobe clear outs, I am always the same. I start with the best intentions and then can never bring myself to part with things I really dont need any more. xo

    pearls-and-timepieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice hint of pink to lift the outfit. Necklace is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pink detail really gives the outfit a kick - very chic. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...