Thursday 16 September 2010

Lady Bug Says ... An Apology And A Reminder!

I'm sorry lovelies!
Normal blogging will resume soon, I can't wait to get back to doing outfit posts again!
So today I am going to take the opportunity to remind everyone of a few things :)

I am a very proud Giftgirls Ambassador. Giftgirls is the home of pretty girly jewellery and using the code below you will get discount and a free gift!!

I am on Formspring, so click the link below to ask me anything!


Add me on Twitter, I am a complete Twitter novice but I like chatting with other bloggers!




And finally, don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway! You could win one of the prizes below!!






That's all from me today, hope you will bare with me!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your next posts! :) hope you're ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used your code and got the discount, but no free gift. Not complaining though, I've wanted a robot necklace for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you on Twitter! @audreyallure

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...