Wednesday 23 June 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Sunshine :)

Evening lovely ladies!
Hope you have all been enjoying the lovely weather! I have been taking every opportunity to get outside(when I'm not stuck in my windowless office 9am-5pm!)
Just a couple of outfit posts for you today!
Silver flip flops, New Look £5, Floral dress, Primark £7.50, Crochet cardigan, Primark £5, Necklace, Primark £2
Outfit total - £19.50

Gladiator sandals, Primark £4, Khaki shorts(my favourite item of the moment!)Primark £7, Striped tshirt, Tesco £5, Grey cardigan, H&M £15

Outfit total - £31

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, summery outfits! I've been enjoying the sun too! :) those khaki shorts are so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shorts! what a bargain.
    And the print on that dress is lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summers day outfits. The floral dress is very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your striped top!
    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab shorts - look great with your long legs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the second outfit, those shorts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the khaki shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hun,

    Thanks for the comment =]

    Love the first outfit!! that dress is cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing in both outfits.
    I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...