Monday 17 May 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Just A Few Outfits

Hello lovely readers!(Can't believe I have 65 followers now!!)
I am feeling a little sorry for myself today, I slipped getting out of the shower last night so am now covered in bruises and all achy :(
So here are a few outfits from the past few days.

Steve Madden boots, TK Maxx £35, Ripped jeans, Primark £8, Floral top, Primark £4, Drapped cardigan, Sainsburys £6, Necklace, Primark £3
Outfit total - £56

Ankle boots, Primark £10, Jeans, Matalan £8, Tshirt, hand me down from my sister, Draped blazer, Primark £10
Outfit total - £28


Steve Madden boots, TK Maxx £35, Leggings, H&M £7, Red top, hand me down from my sister, Navy waistcoat, Dahlia via Clothes Show £5, McQueen style scarf, hand me down from my sister

Outfit total - £47

11 comments:

  1. Oh no - hope you're ok and not too achey (self-medicate if wine if you need it!). Great outfits. Love those boots. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchy :( Hope you feel better soon missus! Lovely pics as usual :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cardigan! Poor you, I hope the bruises go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's outfit looks exactly as I imagined it - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I hope you heal up soon! Love your second t-shirt & McQueen style scarf! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, hope the bruises clear soon. Sounds painful.

    Love the last outfit, the scarf and waistcoat are great.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic outfits. I especially love the middle one! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your rocky looks this week! The McQueen style scarf is the perfect accent. Those Steve Madden booties are serving you well - really wish I'd picked up a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab outfits! I hope you are aching less now x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit posts are adorable! I love ankle boots.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...