Friday 12 February 2010

Lady Bug Says ... More Casuals!

People are probably getting bored of me complaining about winter now! But I truly can't wait for spring and being able to feel my feet again! Well at least the end of the week is here :)
Today, day 12 of the shoe challenge, I decided on these simple white pumps. Think my feet wished I had worn something a little warmer though!


I wore



Skinny jeans, Primark £8, Black vest, H&M £3, Nude camisole, David Bitton via TK Maxx £8, Grey cardigan, H&M £15, Broach, Charity shop £3, Pumps, Primark £3

Outfit total - £40

This broach has become one of my favourite charity shop finds, and it dresses up my simple outfit just a little!

9 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love that brooch in time for Vday! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brooch Vicky, just the right touch for your outfit today :)

    How on earth do you manage to keep your pumps so clean??

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these white pumps, speshly with skinnies- they look cute
    the brooch is gorgeous too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual indie-girl look. Loving the quirky brooch with the grandad cardi, too! Stylish lady!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great casual styling!


    bisous
    annabu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you work casuals to perfection girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty brooch, what a find! and I too would like to know how you keep your pumps so clean

    Queenie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumps are kept clean by .... I have only worn them a few times! But I have had pairs before and after a go in the washing machine they come out pretty much like new!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those shoes! Machine is fine for them, on a cool wash they come up as good as new!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive